Ready to engage with your travel community? The SAP Concur Travel Industry Summit is back for round three!
As travel returns and new trends emerge, we’re excited to welcome the travel community back to this event where, together, we can serve as industry advocates and define the future of business travel. Join us on June 9, 2022, for a day of learning and collaboration.
Hear what previous attendees gained from their experience:
- “I really enjoyed the summit; it was very informational and helpful. The speakers were very candid and personal in answering questions and shared important experiences. This conference and discussions covered so much more than what is in travel articles.”
- “It was a very user-friendly Travel Industry Summit for all to access. The best I have experienced so far.”
- “Excellent format for the summit, it really is the way to go. I found the flexibility of listening to the recorded discussions amazing, the content was excellent, and it was very professional.”
- “I learn so much from these events. The content is always excellent. Networking opportunities abound.”
What to Expect at the Travel Industry Summit
This virtual event will highlight how the travel community has evolved and what is to come. The expertise and ideas being showcased will help change and define business travel.
1. Network and collaborate with peers and experts
This year, we are bringing even more interactive elements into the event, so you can get to know peers and thought leaders in the travel industry! In addition to live attendee chats, polls, and Q&A, we’re offering interactive sessions dedicated to collaborating.
- Make real-time, collaborative decisions and predictions about travel during our interactive swarm intelligence session. For more information on swarm intelligence, check out this TEDTalk.
- Network with your peers during our roundtable session, where you’ll share and learn best practices for how to navigate the latest trends in travel and changes to your program.
- Interact with our resilience expert to learn how to be more confident in handling challenges and change in the future.
2. Join informative sessions and gain new insights
During this event, the breakout sessions will explore how business travel will ensue in the future – from 2022 and beyond – plus what’s top-of-mind for today’s travelers and travel leaders, including the CEO of United and the Chief Sustainability Officer at IHG. Attendees are encouraged to ask live questions and generate meaningful conversations about what to expect with travel going forward.
Here’s a look at some of the sessions you can expect:
- Transforming Your Sustainability Goals into an Action Plan
- Defining Modern Day Travel Policies
- Real Examples and Real Solutions for Fraud Today
- The Balancing Act: One Travel Program with Many Priorities
- Play the Investor: Which New Travel Tech Would You Choose?
Plus, there will be the SAP Concur Hub where solution demos will be available to show the new tools and tech that SAP Concur has for the travel industry.
Check out the full event agenda here.
3. Connect with travel industry partners
Throughout the day, our exhibiting partners will be on hand displaying their newest technology solutions and tools for business travel management in 2022. Jump into our virtual expo hall to explore these solutions and learn how each exhibitor can help you elevate your travel program by requesting a meeting.
Why attend the Travel Industry Summit?
This event will challenge the status quo of travel while providing guidance into exploring new ways of thinking and connecting you to the travel community. By attending this event, you will learn how to:
- Elicit the meaningful moments that are created when we travel
- Design new, positive experiences for travelers
- Enable travel managers to have the visibility, transparency, and flexibility they need
- Empower employees to make decisions for themselves about travel
- Create a connected travel ecosystem, including digital processes
Registration for the 2022 Travel Industry Summit is live now! Can’t make it on June 9? Not to worry. You can still register to get access to the event content on demand after the event concludes.
We are so excited about this event, which will be a wonderful day of learning for all – whether you are new to the industry, a seasoned veteran, or simply want to learn more about the latest travel trends.