Businesses across the world are being impacted by COIVD-19 and the internet has a wealth of information and misinformation for business leaders. To help understand the resources available to you, your business, and your employees, explore the links below.
At the national level you can go to the U.S. Small Business Administration site to learn about the economic disaster loan program that provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million. On the SBA site you can also find information for businesses on how to plan and respond to COVID-19.
Most states and cities have also created small business assistance programs. We have done our best to wade through all the data for you and provide links to COVID-19 resources for each state.
Many businesses have multiple options for assistance. The pages we have linked to below often times have hotlines you can call for no-cost guidance to help you find the best option for your business.
- Updating Your Expense Policy for Employees Working From Home
- Navigating Your Business Through Turbulent Times: FAQ
- How Companies Can Prepare for the Future of Business Travel
- Keeping Employees Connected, Motivated and Supported In a Work-From-Home World
- The “New Normal” of Business Travel: What to Expect and How to Get Ready