SAPPHIRE NOW is a great place to find ideas that challenge conventional wisdom—to learn from fellow industry leaders about innovative ways to tackle the challenges of modern business.
And this year is no different, with SAP Concur sessions diving deep into topics like machine learning, AI-driven fraud detection and new ways to transform travel and expense management.
You’ll have a chance to hear directly from leaders like Shell and IBM, to learn the steps they took to transform how they manage their travel and expense management.
June 5, 12-12:20 – BA62326
Improve compliance, save money and become a hero to your employees. Just give them innovative T&E apps that make their lives easier. This session will show you how SAP Concur solutions use SAP Leonardo Machine Learning to deliver exceptional user experiences.
Jim Lucier, Chief Services Officer and Chief Revenue Officer of North America, SAP Concur
Chris Hood, Director, Global Travel and Expense, IBM
Watch a sneak preview now.
June 5, 2:30-2:50 – BA62394
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), improve compliance and increase business agility by consolidating multiple global expense management systems into one integrated system. In this session, you’ll hear how the multinational oil and gas company, Royal Dutch Shell plc, deployed the SAP Concur Expense solution to do just that, achieving quick time to value in serving its 90,000-strong user base.
June 6, 12:30-12:50 – BA62894
Protect your travelers and your company from U.S. state-to-state tax, international payroll tax withholding, corporate tax, immigration issues, and more. In this session, you’ll see how multinational professional services firm EY and SAP Concur solutions help you use the data you already have to lower you risk.
At SAP Concur, we’re improving spend management in the cloud, but we definitely have our feet on the ground at SAPPHIRE NOW. Here’s what we’ll be talking about.
- How AI and machine learning are driving more intelligence into the process, and how that’s driving value to the company.
- The latest tips, changes and best practices to manage compliance and fraud detection.
- Increasing visibility into employee spend and seeing how the sharing economy and other drivers are changing the landscape.
- Exploring new levels of end-to-end efficiency by integrating your travel, expense and invoice processes with SAP ERP systems and S/4 HANA solutions.
Be sure to:
- Catch SAP Concur’s full session schedule here.
- Add SAP Concur’s sessions to your Agenda Builder.
- Stop by the SAP Concur booth (#BA360, 362 & 363) to visit with a Solutions Consultant and experience a demo.
- Connect with one of our reference customers in the Customer Connect Center (CCC) to hear about their experiences with us.
If you haven’t registered yet? Make it a priority, today. We’re looking forward to connecting with you in a few short weeks.