Law Firm Accounting Software from Concur
Legal services & law firms.
Efficient submission, approval and billing of client expenses are essential to preventing the cost leakage that drives profits out of law firms. With Concur, law firms and legal service providers automate these manual, paper-based, potentially wasteful processes to increase partner profitability and client satisfaction through accurate and efficient billing.
Legal Travel and Expense Management Automation
Loss of billable expenses occurs because of the disorganization inherent to paper-based manual systems.
How Concur Helps Manage Billable Legal Expenses
Concur’s solution is the most comprehensive and flexible in the industry. Our ability to mold to a clients’ needs while adhering to their policies and maintaining ease of use through our SaaS platform is unmatched.
- Quickly and accurately allocate, split and bill-back expenses to one or multiple clients
- Easily communicate and enforce firm and client travel and expense policies
- Automatically capture e-receipts, eliminating lost receipts
- Provide a 360-degree view of all expense and invoice data to track recoverable firm expenses
- Create industry-specific, auditable reporting to analyze profits by client, associate or matter-code
- Integrate with back-office systems such as Elite, Aderant and many others
- Track expenses in a multi-client environment
Concur’s solutions are hosted by Concur and delivered securely over the Web. Unlike complicated and costly on-premise accounting software solutions, Concur requires minimal IT support while delivering best-in-class security. Concur’s comprehensive set of security and compliance attestations include:
- ISO 27001 – the world standard for IT security management practices
- SSAE 16 (formerly SAS70) – for both Concur expense management solutions and supporting hosting facilities
- Sarbanes-Oxley – ensures the integrity, reliability and security of Concur systems