Higher education expense management software.
Tight economic conditions call for innovation, and Concur provides the simple resources institutions need to carefully examine their budgets, track spending, and keep faculty and students learning together on campus and off. Under increasing pressure to demonstrate the value of travel and expense budgets, higher education institutions need tools that are as smart as the people they serve. With paperless tracking, free mobile access, and quick reimbursements colleges and universities can make the most of their tightening budgets while keeping students and faculty happy.
A trusted partner.
Concur is already trusted by universities across the U.S. and understands the changing needs of higher education institutions. Our solution's intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) model delivers travel and expense management driven by each institution's unique policies. And because it's delivered on-demand, it allows your IT department to focus on more strategic projects. Students and faculty can easily access Concur's cloud-based solution from a computer or smartphone to manage their travel needs and expense reports. With Concur, your institution can:
How Concur helps higher education manage travel & expense.
- Gain real-time, 360-degree visibility into all spend amounts and categories
- Automatically capture e-receipts to eliminate paper and keep travelers organized
- Easily communicate and enforce policies with automated spend limits and alerts
- Create auditable reporting to analyze spending by department, vendor, grant or budget
- Integrate with existing back-office accounting systems
- Use cutting-edge mobile tools like TripIt Pro and Concur’s free mobile app to organize itineraries, capture receipts and expenses on-the-road and submit and approve expense reports.
Whether your institution has long-standing travel and expense policies or is adapting rapidly to the changing economic climate, Concur's best-in-class solution and long experience in higher education are a perfect fit for your needs.
Concur integrates all the things that University of Colorado travelers want and need. Travel preferences, itineraries and the travel card – all in one place with good search tools.University of Colorado – Sandy Hicks