AlertTraveler® by Terra Dotta delivers up-to-date, in-depth, and trusted traveler information. Get real-time destination reports and alerts pushed to your administrators and your travelers to make informed decisions about safety and security.
AlertTraveler creates a command center for locating, communicating with, and accounting for your travelers and enhance your duty-of-care program.
With the AlertTraveler Connector, you can automatically feed your itinerary data from Concur Travel and/or TripLink into AlertTraveler and immediately begin receiving the benefits of:
Global Location Visibility
● Pinpoint employee locations on a map of the world, driven by GPS data or itinerary information.
● Click to drill down to see exactly which travelers are located near points of interest or safety events.
● Run location reports to quickly inform management of traveler locations in case of an issue or event.
● Administrators can send check-in requests for travelers to update safety status.
● With a simple button in the app, travelers can request help in the event of an incident or injury.
● Administrators have access to chat feature to talk with traveler requesting help.
● Provide your travelers with up-to-date country and city intelligence to prepare them for travel.
● Quick-dial emergency service numbers for the traveler’s actual location are automatically updated and stored in the app for offline access.
● Cache country intelligence and emergency contact information on traveler phones for offline access.
● Create risk assessment briefs for travel destinations using Department of State and CDC risk ratings.
● Proactively alerts travelers when an emergency may affect them.
● Direct access to Terra Dotta traveler itinerary information and GPS data to determine which travelers are affected.
● Utilize multiple communication avenues: push notifications, email, and SMS text messaging.
● Send organization-specific alerts.
● Deliver proximity alerts to expand region of impact, even if travelers are not directly in the radius of risk.
About Terra Dotta
Terra Dotta serves more than 600 institutions of higher education, facilitating travel to 85+ countries – improving international education and enhancing the traveler experience for their faculty, staff, and over 1 million students.
To get started more efficiently manage your operational and duty-of-care processes, submit a request for more information.