For the fourth year in a row, MedPro Systems is an SAP Concur App Center Partner of the Year! The MedPro Concur Connect solution is available in both Concur Expense and Concur Invoice, and the HCP data can be easily pulled from Concur via our MedPro Concur Connect – Export for Aggregate Spend solution. MedPro Systems supports over 300 Concur Expense and Invoice Customers, who have completed 12M searches since 2012.
MedPro Systems is the leading provider of healthcare license and regulatory compliance solutions to the Life Sciences industry with over 500 pharmaceutical and device manufacturer customers, including 22 of the Top 25 Pharmaceutical companies. The core of MedProID is a comprehensive 22 million record database of practitioner and organization licensing information obtained directly from the state licensing authorities, which are cross-referenced with additional industry data sources and identifiers.
MedPro Concur Connect - Expense Highlights:
• Access to the MedProID 22M HCP Database accurate HCP information needed at time of expense capture via a search from within Concur Expense for Aggregate Spend reporting.
• Real-time search results available for the following HCP types: Advanced Practice Nurses, Audiologists, Chiropractors, Dental Hygienists, Dentists, Dietitians/ Nutritionists, Doctors of Osteopathy, Hearing Aid Dispensers, Homeopathic, Licensed Practical Nurses, Medical Doctors (Incl. Trainees), Naturopathic, Occupational Therapists, Optometrists/ Opticians, Perfusionists, Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Physical Therapists, Physician Assistants, Podiatrists, Psychologists, Registered Nurses, Respiratory Care, Speech Pathologists, Social Workers, and Veterinarians.
• Easily search for HCP Name, Address, State License Number, and NPI license number with wildcards available.
• Provides all data to comply with Federal Open Payments (Sunshine Act) & State Aggregate Spend reporting and Stark Law requirements: Full Name – Including Middle Initial, Address Information, State License Number, NPI Number, Specialty, Taxonomy Code, State Covered Recipient Number, VPL, and much more.
• Premier customer service!
• Customer Case Study: In the first year of using MedPro Concur Connect, over 600 Merz representatives completed 36,000 searches for accurate HCP data capture within Concur Expense.
Submit a request for more information to get started!