Accelerate your business and eliminate data silos by connecting your Sage ERP system to Concur Expense with DataMap Connector for Sage.
Automate processes, reduce data entry and increase accuracy all while avoiding manual manipulation with the bi-directional integration DataMap Connector for Sage 100cloud, Sage 500 and Sage X3.
Increase employee productivity by reducing the amount of time spent entering and validating data between Concur Expense and Sage, which gives you visibility and traceability of transactions from beginning to end. Easily identify, update and re-process failed lines, making the process user-friendly, quick and accurate.
• Save time by reducing duplicate data entry
• Eliminate data entry errors
• Ensure accuracy of data in both systems
• Increase control with business-based rules
• Improve security with record-based roles
What makes DataMap different?
• Web-based integration
• Ability to push and pull data without needing to extract files
• Bi-directional connection
• Secure and scalable
• Developed by Sage Software experts that use system logic to process data
• Ability to easily audit the data in both systems
DataMap Connector for Sage connects Concur Expense with the following Sage Software solutions:
• Sage 100cloud
• Sage 500
• Sage X3
This web-based tool automatically synchronizes data, including invoices, purchase orders and vendors. For example, when you update a vendor address in Sage, the vendor in SAP Concur will show this change without a human touch, so there is no need to manage vendor lists in separate systems! This is one of the many advantages to a complete integration with DataMap Connector for Sage.
Don’t let disconnected systems slow you down. Get DataMap Connector for Sage and integrate your Concur Expense and Sage Software systems to save time and increase accuracy, so you can get back to tasks that are more valuable to the business. Click “Request More Information” to get started.