Dow Jones RiskConnector for Concur allows screening of your company's external Expense attendees against premier data from Dow Jones Risk & Compliance to ensure your organization is fully equipped to track money paid to third parties -- both pre- and post-onboarding.
Attendees for entertainment and business meal expenses entered by employees are screened against State Owned Company data to identify contacts who may pose risk associated with anti-bribery and corruption policy. Whether boosting visibility prior to onboarding or gaining a better understanding of the risk posed by your business relationships, establishing protocol around all types of third party transactions is vital.
● Establish protocol by embedding the screening function directly within employees' expense management workflows
● Identify and defend against anti-bribery and corruption policy violations, including bribes that aim to gain favor prior to on-boarding
● Assist with documentation of policy infractions
● Identify training opportunities for employees who may be unintentionally violating threshold policies for T&E in regards to government officials
● Meet regulatory guidance in regards to government officials
Dow Jones Risk & Compliance is a global provider of third party risk management and regulatory compliance solutions. Working with clients and partners across the globe, we deliver products and services to help organizations evaluate third party risks faster and with more confidence.