Each year at our annual SAP Concur Fusion conference, we gather together customers, partners, and staff to connect, collaborate, and inspire. We also take the time to recognize and celebrate a select group of marquee customers who exemplify an innovative mindset and use SAP Concur to help them focus on what’s most important to them.
This year, we received entries from customers across various industries and sizes, who submitted their success stories of using SAP Concur and the transformation they have realized. We received compelling examples of how clients use our products to help them run more efficiently, gain greater visibility into their spending, and improve their employees’ experiences. The winners highlighted how their partnership with SAP Concur drove innovation and the effect it had on their company, culture, and employees.
“At SAP Concur, we are passionate about delivering innovative solutions that fulfill the promise of the cloud and help our customers reach their full potential,” said Christy Marble, CMO, SAP Concur. “Congratulations to the 2018 SAP Concur Innovation Award winners. This group of forward-thinking customers are pushing the boundaries of transformation within their own companies. They are making their employees’ jobs simpler while managing spend and improving their businesses. Each year we are grateful to leaders for sharing their stories to inspire the pursuit of continuous innovation at SAP Concur, within our customer community, and across the industry.”
Meet this year’s winners below, we look forward to sharing their in-depth stories more in the coming months:
- Campbell’s: Campbell is driven and inspired by the purpose – real food that matters for life’s moments. The company’s values are: Do right, be real and seek the power of different, which are foundational to driving their culture of innovation and a consumer-first mindset across the business. Campbell’s use of the SAP Concur platform and TripLink have provided enhanced efficiencies, greater transparency and audit capabilities, and a better end user experience by reducing traveler friction.
- Cardinal Health: For those tasked with navigating the complexities of healthcare, Cardinal Health brings scaled solutions that help customers thrive in a changing world. They apply nearly 100 years of experience and expertise to reduce the total cost of healthcare and to improve the lives of patients. SAP Concur helps them deliver on this promise by creating an easy-to-use, cost-management system that gives employees the freedom to focus on what matters most – that is, being "essential to care."
- EDSI: EDSI is a workforce development and talent solutions consulting company with a passion for training and connecting people and companies. They provide better employment opportunities for their customers, helping them feel better about themselves and their future. With SAP Concur, the ease and efficiency with which they now process expenses impacts their work by making their employees’ lives better, smarter and faster – allowing them more time to do what they love.
- IBM: IBM is the largest global technology and consulting employer in the world, specializing in cognitive and cloud platform solutions. IBM recently deployed SAP Concur solutions internally as well as "travel bot" to answer hundreds of employee travel and expense questions daily.
- Promat: Promat is a leader in the field of passive fire protection and sophisticated fire science technologies that thrives on sustainability and protecting people’s lives. They develop unique sustainable solutions for construction and industrial markets, providing safety and energy savings. Since implementing SAP Concur, they’ve gained visibility into their company spend and drastically cut down on paperwork; by using Concur Mobile for quick smartphone approvals, they can give time back to employees so that they can focus on what matters.