Believe in something better.
The business of travel is becoming more complex and dynamic each day. You can't count on the traditional travel supply chain to always serve up the most efficient, compliant options for your agency.
Travel is now a dynamic ecosystem that unites content and commerce. At Concur, we're on a mission to help federal agencies make the most of an industry on the move. We have the experience, knowledge and tools to make every part of travel better for your agency, so you'll save more time and get more control with Concur Government Edition.
Grow with us.
Our experience as a trusted leader in travel and expense management for commercial companies spans nearly two decades. In 1993, three bright entrepreneurs had an idea: reinvent the cumbersome system of expense reporting for business travelers. In an industry that had traditionally settled for time-consuming paperwork and a bureaucratic process, our founders saw opportunities for growth.
That seed was planted by the same founders who still serve as our CEO, COO and EVP of worldwide marketing. They've grown Concur to where it stands today, with more than 15,000 clients located in over 100 countries. More than 18 million people use our products and services and we continue to grow our presence, products and services to meet client demands - including the unique needs of government agencies.
Leadership in innovation.
When you've been the leader in the space for 20 years, people take notice. Concur is committed to hiring, retaining and rewarding the best talent in the industry. We are proud of our innovative accomplishments travel and expense management, and the recognition our efforts have garnered:
- Steve Singh was voted 2012 CEO of the Year by the Washington Technology Industry Association.
- In 2011, Concur was listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (#387) list, which recognizes the fastest-growing tech companies in U.S. and Canada.
- Concur was named to Software Magazine's 2011 Software 500 list (#151).
- In December, 2011, Steve Singh recognized by the BTN Group as one of the most influential executives in business travel of all time and inducted to the Business Travel Hall of Fame.
- Gartner, Inc. ranked Concur as the largest SaaS provider within the ERP market based on total software revenue for 2010. (Gartner, Inc., Market Share Analysis: ERP Software, Worldwide 2010, Chris Pang, April 25, 2011).
Our work creates jobs.
All of our success and leadership leads to one thing: jobs. With a forecast of unprecedented growth thanks to consumer demand, Concur is growing our workforce.
With more than 2,200 employees dotted around the globe, we have plans to expand with hundreds of new jobs slated for the next fiscal year. Concur's commitment to strengthening our economy at home is evidenced by our experience, leadership and success in the worldwide market.