Codeless Platforms’ Connector for Concur Expense enables customers to automatically transfer expenses from SAP Concur (Standard or Professional) to a range of ERP systems.
ERP systems supported:
• SAP B1
• SAP Bydesign
• Dynamics NAV
• Sage 200
• Sage 1000
• And more! Enquire with us regarding support for an ERP not listed above.
The pre-built connector uses BPA Platform to create AP invoices or journal vouchers in an ERP system when an expense or payment request workflow has been completed in Concur Expense. This then enables the workflow to be automatically extended from SAP Concur into an ERP system whereupon the invoice payment process or journal entries can be completed.
The connector also synchronises cost centre lists between your ERP system and SAP Concur. Clients can choose which lists they would like synchronised during the deployment phase. Some examples include Client, Business Unit, Department, Support Tickets, Project Activities. This automatically keeps data consistent and current between the two systems.
Typically, this synchronous activity of transferring expenses is carried out every 24 hours.
Note: Customisation and extra tasks are available on request for an additional fee.
• Quick and easy roll-out – deployment takes only three days (subject to prerequisites)
• Eliminates repetitive data entry and human errors
• Automates the creation of AP expenses in ERP systems
• Reduces operational costs, improving efficiency and profit
To get started or learn more, click “Connect” or submit a request for more information.