Ralph is the Sr. Director of Global Travel at Concur and recently joined the team in early February 2015. His responsibilities include management of the Concur Global Travel program and Global Marketing support of Concur Travel's products and services.
He is a seasoned travel industry subject matter expert having established and managed global travel and expense programs at Salesforce.com, Oracle, Cisco Systems and AMD.
Ralph and his past teams are the recipients of numerous travel and expense industry awards to include:
• 2002 – Best Global Vision – Assn of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE)
• 2004 – Best Practitioner - Corporate Travel /Single Global GDS – Business Travel News
• 2007 – International Travel Manager of the Year – Business Travel News
• 2011 – WW Excellence Award- Management of Corp Travel & Expense – ACTE
• 2013 – Spotlight on Transformation – GBTA Inaugural Award
As innovation and technology continue to disrupt nearly every aspect of an organization, the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) and SAP Concur have partnered to explore the impact this is having on corporate travel management. Our recent...
If you’re an avid business traveler, you know what you’re doing. Mastering travel routines from departure to arrival, you can pack, prepare, and troubleshoot like a pro. With tech friendly devices in reach, you’re also better ensured to have a...
Business is becoming more personal and personal is becoming more business. Let’s face it, today’s business travelers have a lot to juggle as we seem to be more connected to the office than ever before, no matter where you are in the world! And...