Concur administrators - here's What's New at Concur for September 2017!
- Concur Expense: Expense Assistant is now available by default in Expense Professional (You can disable this option if you prefer in the Site Settings page.)
- Concur’s Expense Pay Global product will replace our existing legacy Expense Pay offerings.
- Concur Travel: Voyages SNCF travel arrangers get an improved user experience for multi-passenger bookings.
- Concur Invoice: too many to list!
- Concur Hipmunk: a new lightweight solution that integrates Hipmunk, TripLink, TripIt and Concur Expense technologies.
- Airport Maps in Tripit Pro
For more product news, visit concur.com/whatsnew.
We welcome your questions and feedback - send an email to email@example.com.