Last week we announced the launch of Concur Breeze for mobile devices and as a way to celebrate, held a fun contest. While it’s no secret that people don’t like doing expense reports, it was great to read what people would rather be doing instead of staring at a computer screen, entering their expense reports. We expected some creative and funny responses, but your Tweets far exceeded our expectations.
Below are the winning entries from the week:
- I would rather by relaxing on the beach, drink in hand w/ tiny umbrella. No boring expense entries for me!
- I’d rather be going to the dentist for a root canal than doing my expense report. Lots of laughing gas needed of course.
- I would rather be climbing Mt. Everest in my speedo singing supercalifragilisticexpialidocious then doing my expense report!
- I'd rather watch Germany win the World Cup than file my expenses.
- UUUGGGHHH!!! Expenses?! Really?!!! I'd rather have my fingernails plucked w/ pliars than incur this monotonous headache!!!
It was tough competition, but there had to be a winner. Congratulations to all of those individuals who snagged some great prizes including a new HTC Legend Android phone, an autographed copy of The Small Business Bible: Everything You Need to Know to Succeed in Your Small Business by one of the country's leading small business experts, Steve Strauss and a year-long subscription for one to Concur Breeze.
Additionally, grand prize winner, @Patty0616, walked away with a new iPad and an hour phone consultation with Steve Strauss!
Thanks again to everyone who entered and keep Tweeting – we love to hear from you!