Concur Fusion is our annual client conference where you have the opportunity to participate in a wide-range of educational sessions, product training and networking events. This year, March 14th through 17th at McCormick Place Chicago, there are some really exciting opportunities in store for our customers.
From valuable insights and best practice tips from Concur experts, your peers and specialists in the travel, expense and invoice management industries, to philanthropic opportunities to give back to the community – You don’t want to miss Fusion 2017!
Here’s a sneak peek:
1. Great Networking Opportunities
You will have many opportunities to mingle with Concurians, Exhibitors and fellow attendees in your industry between sessions and over the course of Fusion, but here are some great social events to keep in mind:
- Welcome Reception – This reception on March 14th, 5 to 7pm in the Fusion Expo, is the Fusion kick-off, and is a great chance to network and connect with people.
- Happy Hour – March 15th, 5pm to 6:30 marks a great opportunity to mingle with fellow Fusion-goers while enjoying appetizers and drinks.
- Social Event – Starting at 7pm on March 16th, there will be a social event where you can join us for an evening of fun, food, dancing and exploration at the Museum of Science and Industry (MSI).
2. Exciting Volunteer / Philanthropy Opportunities
Volunteering is very important here at Concur, which is why it is one of the focuses at Fusion 2017. A philanthropic mission is Concur Cares ‘ethos,’ so there are many opportunities to give back to the community:
- Onsite volunteering – Attendees can help paint sections of stenciled canvas murals throughout the week that will be donated to Chicago Public Schools.
- Offsite volunteering – On March 14th, 7am to 12pm, we will have an offsite volunteer event for attendees to transform Chicago school facilities and provide students a more refreshed place to learn and grow.
3. Industry Innovation at the Fusion Expo
With more than 80 partners exhibiting fantastic industry-specific resources, you’re sure to get insight into the latest-and-greatest opportunities in travel, expense, invoice and intelligence. The expo is open during key times, so you’ll have plenty of time to walk the floor, see exhibits and network.
March 14, 5:00pm-7:00pm - Expo Hall Grand Opening
March 15, 11:30am-3:00pm - Expo Open
March 16, 11:30am-2:30pm - Expo Open
4. Customer Advocacy Program Opportunities
The Customer Advocacy Program offers many benefits – from connecting with your peers to having your success story recognized by the industry. The program allows you to:
- Share your story and provide industry thought leadership through Concur marketing channels
- Network with your local community of Concur Advocates to learn and share best practices
- Gain early access to new Concur products and features
You will learn more about this wonderful program at Fusion, but you can join early by filling out the form.
5. Innovation Award Unveiling
Sometimes the best ideas come from our customers, so each year Concur celebrates and honors our top clients who have pushed the boundaries of Travel and Expense through our Annual Innovation Awards.
This year, we will unveil our Innovation Award winners at Fusion as these customers have provided value and impact in the industry in the following ways:
- They have been an inspiration for the broader T&E community
- Their innovation is different from industry peers and goes beyond automating travel and expense
- They have provided potential inspiration for the Concur product vision
It’s exciting to see the latest and greatest innovation in the industry – attend Fusion 2017 to find out who won this year’s Innovation awards!
Whether you’ve attended Fusion for years or are brand new to Concur, you’ll gain tremendous value, insight and energy to bring to your travel, expense and invoice programs.