2014 FAVORITE RECEIPT SWEEPSTAKES
Important:Please read these rules before entering this online Promotion (the “Promotion”).By participating in the Promotion, each entrant (“Entrant”) agrees to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and represents that they satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
- Eligibility.PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA OVER THE AGE OF 18 (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW). IF ENTRANT DOES NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, ENTRANT IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE AND CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ("SPONSOR") RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD A PRIZE TO ENTRANT.To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below.Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes.All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Disclaimer. Sponsor, all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion; or (e) any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion starts at 12:01 PM (all times Pacific Standard Time) on December 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 PM on December 15, 2014 (the “Promotion Period”).All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.Twitter, Inc.’s (“Twitter”) clock is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion.
- How to Enter.To enter, during the Promotional Period, (A) follow @Concur (the official Concur Twitter feed) from your public (i.e., not protected) Twitter account, and (B) tweet a picture of your favorite receipt using @Concur and the hashtag #FavoriteReceipt.If you do not have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com (“Twitter Website”) and register in accordance with the enrolment instructions for a free Twitter account.Failure to follow @Concur and use both @Concur and #FavoriteReceipt will result in that entry not being counted.You may tweet as many pictures as you like but you will only get one (1) entry into this Promotion.
Participants must comply with all applicable Twitter rules and terms (“Twitter Terms”).Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any entries that are incomplete, illegible, or inappropriate for any reason, including, without limitation, entries that (a) violate the Twitter Terms; (b) contain, depict, describe, mention, or refer to profane, sexually explicit, hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory material; (c) are associated with content on Twitter that contains, depicts, describes, mentions, or refers to profane, sexually explicit, hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory material; or (d) are otherwise not appropriate for or consistent with Sponsor's brand image.Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entrant using multiple accounts to enter the Promotion.
Standard text messaging and/or data rates apply to Entrants who submit entries or opt to receive Sponsor’s Tweets via a wireless mobile device. Wireless service providers (“Wireless Provider”) may charge for airtime for each message sent and received. Entrants should call their Providers for pricing and service plan before mobile device participation. To participate without using a mobile device, Entrants should deactivate their mobile phones from their Twitter accounts and enter via a computer.
- Winner Selection. Twelve (12) winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted the day following the close of the Promotion Period. Winners will be contacted via Twitter Direct Message and will be required to respond as instructed within three (3) days of issuance of notification (or other time period designated by Sponsor) and provide their contact information including, but not limited to, first and last name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or failure to respond within the designated timeframe may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Entrants understand that by using and interacting with the Twitter Website, they are subject to the Twitter Terms.Entrants should therefore review the Twitter Terms, including privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with Twitter.
- Prizes. Twelve (12) prizes with a retail value ranging between seventy-five dollars ($75) and one hundred dollars ($100) selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion from SkyMall will be awarded.Limit one (1) prize per person. The combined approximate retail value of the Promotion prizes is up to one thousand two hundred dollars ($1,200).Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within thirty (30) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize.This Promotion has not been authorized, sponsored, endorsed, or otherwise approved by Skymall, Inc.
- Odds; Taxes; Etc.Odds of winning a prize depend on the number and quality of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS.All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- Identity of Entrant.In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Twitter account used to enter the Promotion.An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Representations and Warranties. By submitting an entry, each Entrant hereby represents and warrants that (a) they are eligible to enter the Promotion and their entry meets the requirements set forth in these Official Rules; (b) the entry contains no confidential information or trade secrets; (c) the entry does not contain any unauthorized commercial/corporate advertising; (d) they have the unconditional right to submit the entry to Sponsor pursuant to these Official Rules and the Twitter Terms; and (e) the entry does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any copyright, trademark, patent, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.Failure to comply with any of these representations and warranties, or to otherwise comply with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification.Sponsor reserves the right to delete any inappropriate content from an entry without disqualifying the entry where, in Sponsor’s determination, such change does not materially alter the submission and Entrant has otherwise attempted in good faith to comply with these Official Rules.
- General Release.By entering the Promotion, each Entrant releases Sponsor, Twitter, and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waives any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion (including their participation in the Promotion) or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Limitation of Liability.By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, not to exceed fifty dollars ($50); and (c) under no circumstances will they be permitted to obtain any award for, and they hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages.
- Affidavit & Release.Except where prohibited, as a condition of being awarded any prize, each winner may be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor within ten (10) days a signed affidavit of eligibility (including acceptance of these Official Rules) and release of liability and publicity rights (“Affidavit and Release”), and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents (e.g., W-9 tax form) required by Sponsor in its sole discretion.Failure to return a signed Affidavit and Release and other requested documents within such time may result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.The signed Affidavit and Release and other requested documents are subject to verification by Sponsor.
- Winner List; Rules Request.For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after December 15, 2014and before December 14, 2015 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn:Favorite Receipt 2014 Sweepstakes Winner List. To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Favorite Receipt 2014 Sweepstakes Rules Request.Residents of WA and VT may omit return postage.
- Intellectual Property Notice.CONCUR, the CONCUR logo, TRIPIT, the TRIPIT logo, EXPENSEIT, the EXPENSEIT logo are trademarks of Concur Technologies, Inc.The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2014 by Concur Technologies, Inc.All rights reserved.
- Miscellaneous.Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and/or these Official Rules (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency in these Official Rules), it will be resolved in Sponsor's sole discretion. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A without regard to principles of conflicts of law and Entrants consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Washington for any disputes arising out of the Promotion.Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any Entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned.If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine a winner from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above.Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other Entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry in the Promotion.Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion.Sponsor also reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion it sponsors any person it believes intentionally violated these Official Rules.Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect.If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org send written questions to the address listed below, Attn: Favorite Receipt 2014 Sweepstakes Questions.
- Sponsor. Concur Technologies, Inc., 601 108th Ave NE, Suite 1000, Bellevue, WA98004.