Last summer at NBTA, we announced a partnership with Southwest. And, today the content is live for our clients to start using! This is an exciting step for Concur because we’re the only travel provider today with direct access to Southwest content, and most importantly this is something our clients have been asking for.
While at Fusion a couple weeks ago, our clients were thrilled that Southwest content would soon be available. I was talking with one client and she said, “Suzanne, we do more than 65 percent of our travel with Southwest. You can imagine how excited we are that this content will be live in Concur.” For our clients, access to Southwest content isn’t just an enhancement; this will truly make an impact on their travel programs.
This agreement provides Concur clients with direct access to content from Southwest, including:
- Integrated display with enhanced functionality such as live availability and last seat inventory
- Pricing functionality that will support all pricing rules, fare rules and return of ticket number
- Support for low fare searches that return the lowest fares available
- Booking and ticketing that supports the Loyalty/Rapid Rewards member number
- A wide range of additional functional benefits, including deferred ticketing, cancel reservation, retrieve reservation and exchange funds towards the purchase of new itineraries
This is an exciting day for Concur and for our clients!