SAP Concur Fusion is an annual event for bringing our expansive community of customers, partners and experts together for a peer networking and hands-on educational experience. The conference is an immersive four days of keynotes, educational sessions, product trainings, and more to help organizations learn how to run their best.
We’re looking for innovative customers and partners to speak in a session at Fusion 2020. If you have a compelling story to share on your organization’s unique use cases, best practices, and lessons learned with your fellow SAP Concur community – we want to hear from you by nominating yourself for consideration as a speaker!
Session formats where speakers can share their expertise include:
- Presentations: Subject matter experts lead sessions that include best practices, success stories, and strategic topics, followed by Q&A discussions
- Panel Discussions: Panel of individuals with a unique knowledge of an important topic discuss related issues and ideas in a chat show format, followed by Q&A discussions
- Micro Forums: 20-minute sessions that invites conversations between speakers and audience on a particular subject
- Campfire Chats: Small, peer-led discussion among attendees with similar challenges and complementary expertise to share best practices
Nomination submissions are due by January 10, 2020 – so don’t delay!
“The best value of attending Fusion is bringing the innovation to the table. I also find the value in networking. SAP Concur is fantastic at connecting clients together to discuss what others are doing and share best practices from each other.” Anthony Madigan, Global Process Lead T&E, AstraZeneca
Three key reasons SAP Concur customers attend Fusion
- To learn from SAP Concur experts on best practices and unlock the full potential of SAP Concur solutions, improve usage, and empower end users.
- To discover how our integrated partner ecosystem delivers a connected travel, expense, and invoice management solution that aligns with an organization’s unique needs.
- To network directly with peers and experts, sharing business challenges and best practices, and building a professional community.
“EDSI, as well as me personally, received a great return on the investment in attending Fusion. With the knowledge gained, I was able to redesign our process within SAP Concur Invoice which greatly helped reduce the time spent processing invoices. I was also able to better understand all of the reporting capabilities and have begun to utilize and leverage our data for greater savings and visibility. I will absolutely attend Fusion again.” Robert Dancer, CFO of EDSI, SAP Concur Innovation Award winner
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
SAP Concur Fusion 2020 will take place March 9 – 12 in Orlando, Florida at the Orlando World Center Marriott. Don’t miss this opportunity of possibilities in being a part of a community of peers and experts that have the insights and experience to help you take your business to the next level.
Once again, speaker submissions are due by January 10, 2020 – so don’t delay on submitting your nomination to speak. After full consideration, speakers will be selected by January 27, 2020. The registration fee will be waived for confirmed speakers only. If you have any questions, please email the SAP Concur Global Customer Stories team.