With 2015 behind us and 2016 underway, let's take a look back at some of the product updates and improvements we made during the fourth quarter of 2015.
Here are a few highlights:
New sign-in page
- Updated the sign-in page - which reflects our continuing investment in new presentation layer technology
- Launched a new Manager Dashboard, which puts the data needed for budgeting directly into the hands of the managers responsible for daily management of travel and expense budget
- We plan to launch five additional dashboards this year, all based on customer feedback
Acting as another user
- Simplified the way users switch between account profiles - making it easier for you to take advantage of Travel Assistants/Arrangers, Expense Delegates, and Invoice Delegates
- Added Avis to our growing list of TripLink partners, which is available in the App Center
- More about TripLink
New admin kit
- Rolling out new kits for new Concur administrators (and for veteran administrators who want to refresh or expand their knowledge), with useful tips and tricks, links to specialized training, and other resources
- For our larger customers, kits are available now: Professional | Standard
- For other customers, kits will be available later this year - watch for an update from your Concur account team
- Fusion - Concur's annual customer conference - will take place March 8-11 in Las Vegas
- If you see me there, please stop me to say hi and share your feedback!
- More about Fusion
- Launched Concur Labs, a team within Concur that develops new concepts and builds prototypes that customers can test out
- At CES, in partnership with Ford, announced Concur Trace, a Ford/Concur integration that will allow users to submit their business miles directly from their Ford vehicles
- More about Concur Labs
- More about Trace
We are always striving to share relevant information with you, in the ways that help you most. If you have feedback on our quarterly product updates, or suggestions for how we can communicate product information to you, we want to hear from you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you at Fusion!