Whether you were one of the 2,000 people able to attend Fusion in Las Vegas or you just want to see what happened, here’s a lowdown on where to find what.
This year we broadcasted live from the Palazzo Grand Ballroom. Clients, partners and suppliers all joined us on stage to talk about where the industry is going and what the new open world of travel will look like. Also revealed: new and existing innovations from Concur that will make business travelers’ lives better.
That was just the highlight reel. Want to see the whole thing? Here’s the entire first day keynote. Catch…
Concur T&E Cloud & Partners:
The Perfect Trip Fund Partners:
- James Filsinger of Yapta at 0:26:40
- Ralph Colunga of Salesforce.com and Kathy Kaden of Cognizant at 0:52:30
Concur Supplier Partners:
Behind-the-scenes Interview with Kim Albrecht, VP Marketing Communications
Question and Answer Session with Raj Singh, CEO and others Catch…
The day two keynote includes Mike Hilton, John Love and Barry Padgett. The Perfect Trip Fund Partners Concur Star Innovation Award Winners Business Travel Then and Now Concur User Experience Design Philosophy
- Concur App Center Brings Connected Apps to More than 20 Million Users
- Concur to Share Vision for a New Era of Corporate Travel and Expense Management with More Than 2,000 Clients at Fusion
- Concur Sees Momentum From U.S. Government Agencies Interested In World Class Travel Management
Fusion is our biggest and best client conference. It’s never too early to start planning for next year. We hope to see you in New Orleans with us May 6-9, 2014.