Welcome to the first day of Small Business Week, where we give a huge shout out to all of the wonderful small business owners and employees, plus highlight valuable advice from a few of our Concur small business community members.
To kick off the week, we’ll get to know Maria Poblete-Monzon, Businsess Systems Analyst at Keynote Systems Inc, a company of under 500 employees that's a Concur customer. With Keynote, companies know precisely how their websites, content and applications perform on actual browsers, networks and mobile devices.
Recently, we had a chance to get to know Maria a little better:
1. The best business advice I’ve ever received is to be passionate about your business.
2. My favorite book to read during the summer is non-fiction. 3. When I’m looking for ways to make my company more efficient, I turn to the Web (Google/Bing).
4. I work best when there is a deadline.
5. I love what I do because I am able to assist in the improvement of business processes.
6. The greatest invention in the past 20 years that helps small businesses is the Web.
7. One piece of technology that I could not live without is the Smartphone.
8. I simplify my life by having a list of tasks.
9. If I could have one superpower, it would be healing the sick.
10. One day I hope to retire in a tropical country. Let’s give it up for Maria for helping improve businesses everywhere with Keynote! We can’t wait to join her for a mai tai or two in her tropical location.
Learn all about ways Concur can help your small business be more productive, so you too can enjoy a drink on the beach sooner rather than later.