The Concur App Center welcomes eight new apps, including our first sustainability partner!
The App Center helps business and individuals connect with apps that help with everything from detecting fraud and reclaiming VAT, to providing e-receipts and dining suggestions. The Concur App Center now has more than 140 partners.
Two of the new apps are Enterprise Applications, or "Apps for My Business:"
- Scope 5 – Pulls data from Concur Travel to provide visibility into the impact of an organization’s business travel choices on their carbon emissions and sustainability.
The other six new apps are User Connections, or "Apps for Me:"
- Dav EL | BostonCoach– provides chauffeured transportation in more than 550 metropolitan markets, with receipts sent automatically to Concur Expense;
- Ola Cabs– offers cab, and even auto-rickshaw, bookings in India with e-receipts automatically sent to Concur;
- SnapCar– offers premium chauffeur-driven rides in Paris - ooh la la! - with e-receipts sent straight to Concur; and
- WWStay– provides serviced apartments, apart-hotels, and hotels for extended or short stays, with e-receipts sent back to Concur.
- Cater Nation- gives you one-stop shopping for your business drop-off catering needs.
- Red Lion Hotels Corporation - The Red Lion Hotels Corporation guest loyalty program features more than hotel perks – members can take the hassle out of expensing hotel stays by connecting their membership to their Concur Expense account.