With rideshare more prevalent than ever, it’s no surprise that 50 percent of corporate travel policies allow employees to use rideshare services. In fact, the 2017 GBTA Business Traveler Sentiment Index shows that ridership increased by 21 percent over the previous year. And according to Lyft’s 2019 Economic Impact Report, ridesharing plays a significant role in daily life – from 29% of riders using Lyft to access healthcare services to 43% taking Lyft to the airport.
Now a new integration between Lyft and SAP Concur will make expensing those rides even easier.
Available in the SAP Concur App Center, Lyft Business integrates with Concur Expense to help travel managers reduce ground transportation costs while improving traveler satisfaction. The enterprise solution automates the expense reporting process, and enables riders to earn rewards with Lyft’s airline and hospitality partners. Lyft Business also promotes compliance as travel managers can upload their expense codes in advance so travelers can easily select relevant codes before taking a ride.
“We’re excited to be able to integrate our SAP Concur solution with Lyft Business,” says Raphael Testud, Divisional Procurement Director at Boral North America, an architectural solution company. “It provides us with greater visibility into our business rides company-wide, and our employees benefit from easier expensing and earning rewards as they travel.”
Working with early access clients such as Boral, Lyft has already enabled the Lyft Business and SAP Concur integration to over 20,000 end-users throughout the U.S.
The benefits of using Lyft Business
Currently only available in the U.S., the Lyft Business and SAP Concur integration includes these key features:
- Automated employee roster sync: Daily automated syncing between Lyft Business and your SAP Concur account enables employees to be automatically added to your ground transportation program when they join your organization and offboarded if they leave.
- Increased visibility: Ensure duty of care while creating a consistent experience for all employees. In addition, you get insights through Lyft Business partners to help you understand traveler trends.
- Decrease employee travel spend: Shifting spend to Lyft Business rides can result in 30% percent savings company-wide.
- Rewards for employees: Travelers earn $5 in personal ride credit every time they take 5 business rides. They can also earn miles and points with top airline and hotel partners on every ride.
- Participate in Lyft’s carbon neutrality: By purchasing over 2M metric tons of carbon offsets, Lyft has effectively eliminated the amount of carbon that it would take 2.4 million acres of trees to remove.
Ready to upgrade your travel program? Enable the Lyft Business integration inside the SAP Concur App Center.