Hello from New York!
We love an opportunity to meet with people, which is why we’re at the Sixth Annual Small Business Summit. Plus, it’s in New York City, a city that takes our breath away with its grandeur, history, and incredible amounts of people.
The Small Business Summit has been around since 2006 and this year we’re honored to be a sponsor. We’ve set up a booth at the Digital Sandbox so if you have an opportunity to stop by, we’d love to meet you. And if you wish you were there, here’s what you’d learn at our booth: Concur Breeze takes care of small business expense reporting right from your smartphone—with no PC or browser required. The mobile experience makes it easy for small business owners and their employees to manage expenses on the go.
With Concur Breeze, you can:
- Capture car mileage – Track your car mileage from the airport to the convention center or even to the office supply store. With your mobile phone or tablet you can track car mileage instantly.
- Track spending on business guests – Did you meet up with a business associate at a tradeshow? Time to head to dinner! Users can assign and track expenses for co-workers or business guests for meals, entertainment or other events that they host.
- Itemize hotel costs – Track hotel charges by line item to easily report on room rate, taxes, and incidentals.
- Personalize expense reports – Users see only the fields their companies need them to track, making entry simple for the user and analysis simple for the company.
- Track ancillary airline fees – Track baggage fees and the upgrade costs connected to flying. Small business owners get total insight into their airline expenses.
Pretty handy, isn’t it?
To follow along at the event, check our Twitter feed or search on the hashtag #smallbizsummit.
UPDATE: We learned something pretty fascinating about Concur Breeze in New York. Find out what it was in our wrap-up post.