Concur’s mission is to drive costs out of businesses through innovation. Here’s a new client case study that demonstrates how one company uses Concur to help them increase compliance, keep employees productive while on the road with mobile and support the organizations global needs.
A leading company in global electronic design innovation was using an automated expense solution, but the company needed greater flexibility to manage its complex, global travel program. A satisfied Concur® Cliqbook Travel client for many years—managers “love” the automated workflow process—Concur® Travel & Expense was a logical choice. “We have gained enormous flexibility,” says their global travel manager.
“We needed a fully customizable solution. Concur works for us because it’s not a cookie cutter approach.”
Important enhancements for the company include VAT reclamation and better management of global travel policies. They have rolled out Concur Travel & Expense in several international markets to support a global corporate standard. In North America, total visibility into travelers’ choices and an automated pre-trip approval process enable travel managers to maintain the tightest possible controls.
- 100 percent visibility into travelers’ booking decisions drives compliance.
- 80 percent adoption rate in a “no mandate” environment.
- Lower average per-ticket costs result in substantial savings.
- Concur® Mobile allows travelers to be more productive remotely, while saving time and increasing compliance.
- System flexibility enables enhanced management of complex international travel policies.
- Concur® Intelligence’s detailed analysis of complex travel data enables the company to identify leakage, adjust policies and realize savings.
- Strong global functionality supports worldwide corporate standards and policies.
Concur Intelligence supports highly detailed and intricate data analysis giving the industry’s leading company a distinct advantage. “Concur Intelligence enables us to capture the data for strategic decision-making to meet our business objectives,” says the global travel manager. “We’ve got 100 percent of what we need to track trends, measure compliance, consider ‘what if scenarios’ and maintain strict control.”