Redmond, Wash., October 22, 2008 - Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR), the world's leading provider of on-demand Employee Spend Management services, today announced several independent organizations have awarded the Company for its success in the past year. Concur has been recognized for its strong and consistent financial performance, innovations in technology, value for customers and for its many contributions to employees.
• Fortune magazine recently announced its Fortune 100 Fastest-growing Companies list, based on financial performance for the four quarters ended June 30, 2008. Concur placed No. 54, with earnings per share (EPS) growth of 35 percent, and revenue growth of 40 percent. In its FY ’08 third quarter results released in July, the Company announced record revenue and earnings, as well as a strategic partnership with American Express that significantly expands Concur’s market reach globally.
• Business Travel News, a leading authority for corporate travel buyers throughout North America, listed Concur® Cliqbook Travel as the No.1 preferred online booking tool based on a recent survey of corporate travel buyers. Powerful and easy to use, Concur Cliqbook Travel helps companies of all sizes control costs while simplifying the process of business travel for millions of employees around the globe.
• Business Travel World magazine awarded Concur the prestigious 'Expense Management Service' award at its 14th annual Business Travel World Awards 2008 event in London. One of the biggest corporate travel industry events of the year, the event recognizes the top service providers in the U.K. and Europe.
• The Beat, one of the travel industry’s foremost sources of news and opinion, named Concur the most admired corporate travel technology provider, a distinction determined by its readers who were asked which companies they "most admire for their policies, management style and service for business clients.”
• Washington CEO magazine recently selected Concur as one of its 100 best companies to work for. Concur’s rapid and continued growth fosters a culture that attracts, challenges, rewards and retains the best and brightest talent in the industry.
“An industry leader is expected to set the pace in every facet of its business,” said Rajeev Singh, president and COO of Concur. “Over the past year, Concur received recognition for its relentless innovation, superior business performance and dynamic corporate culture that encourages taking measured risks and rewards excellence. These accolades are a direct result of the dedication of more than 900 Concur employees, each focused on one thing – delivering value to each and every one of our clients as we continue to help drive even more costs out of their businesses.”
Other notable recognition Concur received this past year includes being named to Aberdeen Group’s Top 100 Most Influential Technology Vendors for 2008 and Concur’s Suzanne Fletcher being listed as one of Forbes magazine’s 25 Most Influential Women in Travel.