Last Tuesday at Fusion, Concur’s Annual Customer Conference in Chicago, we announced our Partner of the Year Awards for Solution Providers in the United States. The Concur Solution Provider program was only launched in July of 2016, but already many partners have made a massive impact on the growth of our SMB-focused business.
The Concur Solution Provider program enables partners to be trusted advisors to their customers and help them grow their businesses, manage costs and compete in the ever-changing marketplace. We help SMBs meet their ongoing cloud demands by offering industry-leading travel, expense and invoice solutions. The Concur Solution Provider program has three partnership tiers based on partner performance—Registered, Platinum and Diamond—each with unique benefits designed to help drive customer satisfaction and revenue, as well as being tailored to fit different partner business models.
Solution Provider Program Award Winners
SMB clients have unique needs and often look to a myriad of different partners to provide trusted guidance based upon their business needs. This often includes a local accounting partner or a technology partner who support both accounting (ERP or General Ledger) and technical needs.
The 2017 Concur Solution Provider of the Year awards were established to recognize and celebrate the innovation and business value that Concur Solution Provider program partners deliver to our mutual customers. The winners this year represent the best in the program and clearly demonstrate excellence in partnering with Concur while creating lasting value for our joint customers.
We’re honored to announce the inaugural award winners for the Solution Provider program in the United States:
- Rising Star Solution Provider of the year – Full Sail Partners
- The Rising Star Solution Provider Partner of the Year honors the partner who has grown the fastest in their first full year of partnering with Concur.
- Platinum Solution Provider of the year – Net@Work
- The Platinum Solution Provider of the Year honors the highest growth and biggest impact made by a partner in our Platinum tier.
- Diamond Solution Provider of the year- ApexConnect
- The Diamond Solution Provider of the Year honors the best of the best – the partner that has driven the highest growth and impact in our top program tier.
Please join me in congratulating Full Sail Partners, Net@Work and ApexConnect! All of our partners in the program are an important and integral part of our ecosystem, and a trusted part of our value co-sell model. There were many amazing partners this year who helped lead our growth in 2016, and we’re excited to continue the momentum with all of our Solution Provider partners in 2017 and beyond.