Oversight Systems, Taxback International, MedPro Systems, and Pivot Payables Join Thomson Reuters, Avalara, Brittenford Systems, and Axosnet in Concur App Center
Las Vegas, March 11, 2016 – Concur, the world’s leading provider of travel and expense management solutions, today announced at Concur Fusion 2016, its signature customer event of the year, new third-party app partners that are integrating with Concur Invoice. As a result of tremendous growth in adoption of the Concur Invoice product – over 120% growth in 2015 - the new integrations expand the benefits of an effortlessly connected ecosystem to the complex needs of managing Accounts Payable requirements such as tax and regulatory compliance, fraud prevention and finance operations.
Concur Invoice is the industry’s only solution to meet the needs of employees, managers, and accounts payable in a single system. It captures paper and electronic invoices, enabling efficient, automated processing – from purchase request through payment, including 2-way and 3-way match capabilities. Because Concur integrates invoice, expense management and travel into one platform, businesses can seamlessly track and manage all categories of spend, and partners can deliver more value to customers.
“Today’s app partner announcement underscores the value Concur’s platform strategy offers both partners and customers,” said A.G. Lambert, vice president of product management for Concur. “By partnering with best-in-class providers, we solve unique customer needs across areas such as fraud and compliance, tax, government regulations and industry specific solutions while creating a single, connected process across invoice, expense and travel.”
Six of the eight app partners integrating with Concur Invoice are expanding on current integrations with Concur Expense. These include Brittenford Systems, Axosnet, Oversight Systems, Taxback International, MedPro Systems and Pivot Payables. Because Concur operates as a spend platform, app partners can easily extend their value proposition across both Concur Invoice and Concur Expense.
“The Concur platform strategy has changed the equation on what it’s like to integrate applications,” said Patrick Taylor, CEO of Oversight Systems. "Oversight clients that connect with Concur are up and running within one day vs. a few months when our clients are using other providers. That is the power of the Concur platform.”
Partners with existing Concur Invoice integrations today include:
- Avalara helps manage complex consumer use tax rules and regulations within Concur Invoice.
- Axosnet validates e-Invoices within Concur Expense and/or Concur Invoice, verifying structure, signature & certificates to comply with government regulations in Mexico.
- Brittenford Systems integrates Concur Expense and/or Concur Invoice with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Intacct financial management systems.
- Thomson Reuters helps manage complex sales and use tax rules and regulations within Concur Invoice.
Partners launching apps with Concur Invoice this week include:
- Oversight Systems: The integration will focus on detecting high-risk transactions and potential policy violations in accounts payable. Oversight Systems has experienced success with its compliance and fraud monitoring integration with Concur Expense.
- Taxback International validates value-added tax (VAT) on invoices and reclaims VAT where necessary, helping clients recoup even more VAT. Concur clients have already realized over $35m per year in savings by partnering with Taxback International to reclaim VAT on international travel expenses.
- MedPro Systems: The MedPro Concur Connect solution now integrates in both Concur Expense and Concur Invoice, to enable Life Science and Healthcare companies access to the 16M record MedProID healthcare practitioner (HCP) database. The new integration solution ensures Invoice spend on HCPs is captured accurately for Federal & State Aggregate Spend reporting.
- Pivot Payables: PivotPrime already integrates with Concur expense for companies that bill back expenses to clients and projects. PivotPrime’s Invoice integration will allow customers to pull all billable expenses – whether paid via expenses or invoice – into one simple, accurate statement for client billing.
Introduced in 2013, the Concur App Center allows customers to connect to apps that leverage Concur data to improve spend management, reduce costs and streamline processes. The Concur App Center today offers more than 130 apps supporting a range of functions including tax validation, compliance, expense management and travel as well as invoice management.
Concur, an SAP company, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens. Concur services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most for their businesses. Learn more at www.concur.com or the Concur blog.