There are only 19 more days until SAPPHIRE NOW, and we hope you’re as excited as we are! SAPPHIRE NOW is SAP’s largest customer event, and the most innovative cloud and business technology conference you can find.
On June 5, more than 20,000 attendees will converge on Orlando, Florida for three days of learning, sharing and networking with peers, innovative CIOs and CFOs and other industry leaders. We have a full agenda of sessions planned that highlight how the latest technology trends are affecting—and improving—spend management.
You’ll find Theater presentations focusing on:
- Success stories from IBM, Shell and EY
- Syncing with the SAP S/4HANA Cloud to accelerate system performance
- Improving your bottom line with end-to-end spend management
Demo sessions covering topics like:
- Integration and analysis of T&E data with information from across your company
- New tools for tracking and controlling mileage reimbursement
- Using machine learning for detecting fraud and enhancing your bottom line
- Tapping into your spending data to improve employee safety
Interactive sessions will include topics such as:
- How to balance policies, compliance and the user experience in the public sector
- Using machine learning to empower employees to do their best work and improve efficiency
- Developing a digital transformation culture
- Engaging end users to improve policy compliance
To find specific information on what’s happening when, click here for SAP Concur’s full session schedule, and also make sure to visit the SAPPHIRE NOW website. If you haven’t registered yet? Don’t worry, there’s still time.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in a few short weeks.