It’s a hustle and bustle over here at the Concur offices with all the planning and excitement surrounding Fusion 2011. Every year for the last seven years we’ve gathered together our Concur community and put them in one place: clients, partners, sponsors, Concur executives and employees. It’s our largest global client conference, and this year is our eighth event. We’re heading off to the warmth and sunshine found in Las Vegas—what a perfect getaway from the winter blues and snowstorms of the last month. We’re pretty fired up about Fusion because we think it’s one of the best opportunities for us to meet you as well as for you to meet us and each other. Plus, you’ll learn so much that you can take back with you. People have told us that coming back from Fusion they’ve been able to save time in their work day because of the efficiency tips that they’ve picked up at the conference. Their companies have noticed this extra productivity as well. Don’t just take our word for it. Take it from Marchelle Klippenstein, corporate card program manager at Nordstrom. Her take on why people should attend Fusion? “It’s not just the people you meet, it’s the resources that you have available to you” afterward that really makes this client conference invaluable.
Watch video: Why You Should Go to Concur's Client Conference We’ve been planning a pretty robust and informative (and we hope entertaining) agenda; you’ll find sessions like:
- Concur & Cognos 10: Business Intelligence Today and Tomorrow
- Are You Pulling Your Hair out over Ancillary Fees?
- Trends and Predictions for Corporate Travel in 2011 and Beyond
- Expense Client Experience: Going Global
- Optimize Your Concur Solution with Best Practices Dashboards
This is just a small sampling. There’s so much on the agenda for you to pick from. See the complete list of conference sessions.
In addition, there are a number of extra benefits that we think are worth noting:
- Get continuing education credits. When you attend the sessions at Fusion, you’re eligible to earn credits towards renewing your professional certifications with NBTA and IAPP. Forms for each organization are available at the registration desk during the conference.
- Meet with a consultant. Sign up to meet a consultant one-on-one for an hour. You’ll get customized, personal support. Be sure to check the box when you register and we’ll pair you up with the consultant who can best help you with questions you have about a particular Concur solution.
This is such a popular and value-oriented feature that some people come to Fusion just for this opportunity alone.
- Build your network of resources. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to meet people at sessions, trainings, and social events. Also, new this year is a special networking breakfast, designed to give you a chance to meet with other people in your industry and share your expertise and best practices. What a perfect opportunity to share and discover insights from other experienced people.
Between demos and product training, sessions and special announcements, networking opportunities and more, we think you’ll find yourself both invigorated and excited to return with all that you’ve learned, discovered, and experienced.
You can still get the early registration special rate of $695 until January 31, 2011. Don’t forget to check the box to meet with a consultant. Email email@example.com if you have any questions. You can also visit the FAQ page. Next week we’ll tell you more about Erik Weihenmayer, our keynote speaker. We think you’ll find him inspiring and will put the conference’s theme “No Limits” in a whole new perspective.