1. Process the United PRISM eDRA and enter your TripLink Discount Code to get your negotiated rates
(If you do not have negotiated rates with United, skip to STEP TWO. Optimizing your system is still important!)
Contact your United sales manager who will email you an eDRA to process for PRISM reporting. Enter the discount code provided by United into the TripLink Discount Code field in Concur to get your negotiated rates on United.com: Click on Administration > Travel System Admin > Select, "Manage Corporate Discounts," from the options on the left of the screen.
Click here for a quick tutorial video .
2. Update your travel policy for TripLink bookings
Apply Concur travel policy notifications to bookings made directly on United.com by travelers who have linked their Concur and United MileagePlus accounts. Refer to the TripLink User Guide, Section 3: Configuration." For a video, click here.
3. Setting up a central form of payment (Corporate Ghost Card)
Concur added a new permission to Corporate Ghost Card setup, called, “Allow Form of Payment API Access.” This is defaulted to off (unchecked) for all existing and new cards. In order to show the user only one mandatory form of payment, ensure “Allow Form of Payment API Access” is checked. When the field is unchecked, United shows the user all the cards from their Concur profile as well as any cards in their United MileagePlus profile. (If there are duplicates, they only show one card)
4. Prepare your travelers.
Travelers need to be “connected” for their bookings to sync with Concur and to get negotiated rates on United.com. To get connected, they need to enter their UnitedMileage Plus number into their Concur Travel Profile and enroll in My Travel Network. Travelers will receive a confirmation email from Concur that indicates if their connection was successful.
Communicate to your travelers to ensure they are connecting United and Concur.
Check out traveler resources here:
5. Questions & Support
- Your travelers may ask you questions. Here’s an FAQ with all of the answers.
- Learn more about TripLink here.
- If you need help with any of the steps above, please contact your Concur client executive, support administrator or email firstname.lastname@example.org.