Concur’s Next Generation Mobile App Now Available In Seven Languages
Powerful mobile app for Concur corporate customers enables employees around the globe to simplify business travel and streamline expense claims
LONDON, England, February 8, 2011 – Concur (Nasdaq: CNQR), a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions, today announced that its next generation mobile app is now available for download for Android™, BlackBerry®, iPhone and iPad users. In addition to enhanced language support including U.S. and UK English, French, French Canadian, German, Italian and Spanish, Concur’s latest mobile solution includes enhanced travel and expense functionality and new third-party mobile applications – all in a sleek interface designed to take advantage of the native environment of many popular mobile platforms.
“Mobile technology is transforming our entire industry, impacting developers, suppliers, corporate buyers and especially employees,” said Barry Padgett, GM & EVP of Europe. “Through relentless innovation, Concur’s mobile platform delivers smart, real-time content and connections to empower employees by making their life easier. And whether you’re a Concur customer using our mobile app or an individual traveller using TripIt, look for Concur to continue to deliver the innovations that take the pain out of business travel, while helping our corporate clients drive compliance and reduce the time required to manage expenses.”
With a streamlined interface featuring easier navigation and usability, employees can use Concur’s mobile solution to quickly access their flight, hotel, car, SNCF, Deutsche Bahn and UK rail itineraries right from their mobile device. They can even book hotels and rental cars, as well as submit and approve expenses on the go. Enhanced functionality in the latest mobile version includes:
- Full support for seven languages (U.S. and UK English, French Canadian, French, German, Italian and Spanish).
- An automatic feed of corporate credit card charges – combined with the ability to capture receipt images and enter cash expenses on the spot – enables employees to easily create and submit expense claims right on their mobile device anytime, anywhere.
- The ability for managers to view receipts and all expense claim details before approving or rejecting expense claims right from their smartphone. The system even records if receipts have been viewed to help companies eliminate rubber stamp approvals.
- Easy flying with links to check-in online and up-to-the-second flight status information powered by OAG to alert travellers of delays, cancellations, gate and baggage claim details.
- One-touch integration with Google Maps to give instant directions.
- Integration with FlightTrack by Mobiata –enables flight data from Concur to pass to the travellers purchased FlightTrack app, with real-time updates and zoomable maps. Using this information, travellers can use FlightTrack to quickly share their trip information to email, Facebook and Twitter.
- GateGuru – gives travellers access to airport-specific dining, shopping and service information, organized by terminal and location.
- MetrO by Kinevia – offers travellers step-by-step guides for getting to their destination using public transportation in 400 cities worldwide.
Concur utilises robust and flexible mobile application and Web-services technology to extend the power of Concur’s integrated travel and expense management services to popular smartphones. By seamlessly connecting to Concur’s travel booking and expense claim solution, Concur’s mobile application helps drive compliance and minimise program leakage by delivering access to in-policy travel choices and accurately capturing the resulting spend. The mobile application is available for download from the respective app stores at no additional charge for Concur customers.