State of Business Travel 2016
When travel and expense is the second largest controllable area of business spending, it’s important to know where the money is going. Concur can help.
Concur analyzed business travel booking and expense reporting data from our database of more than 40 million users, representing more than $76 billion in annual spend. The result? A treasure trove of insights about the spending preferences and patterns of today’s business travelers.
Download the Concur State of Business Travel 2016 to get insight into:
- Six distinct business traveler personas
- Who’s spending the most on airfare -- and the cost per mile -- by persona
- How far in advance each persona is booking travel
- The rise of the sharing economy in business travel
- The most expensive cities business travelers are frequenting
And a lot more.
Get to know the state of business travel today, so you can manage your business better.Download Now