Accounting Professionals and QuickBooks ProAdvisors
Better serve your clients by helping them manage their expense reports, policies, and processes.
Join Free Today
Your clients look to you as a trusted resource to guide them through decisions that impact their bottom line. For many of those clients, managing travel, expense reports, and invoices is a major headache—inefficient and time consuming.
Through the Concur Advisor Program, you can help your clients simplify operations by offering them discounted pricing on our premium travel and expense management solutions, as well as our invoice automation solution. At the same time, you can provide supporting business consulting services—including policy advice, business process improvement and training—to help them take full advantage of the benefits that Concur delivers.
Build your value to clients as a trusted advisor, while increasing billable revenue
As a Concur Advisor, you have the opportunity to:
- Help clients solve a problem, potentially saving clients significant money
- Cross-sell solutions that will lead to additional billable hours for your company in providing business process review, product implementation and training
- Build a recurring revenue stream through commissions on client subscriptions as your spend management practice grows
Plus, once your clients are all using Concur, you won't be dealing with a box (or storage bin) of paper receipts and invoices come tax time.
When your clients use Concur Travel, Expense, and Invoice, they save time and control spend during every step of the business traveler’s journey—before, during, and after the trip. Concur pulls all the pieces of spend management into one mobile and web-based system—from travel procurement and itinerary management to expense reports, payment processing, and reporting.
Concur provides full visibility into spend and the ability to ensure policy and regulatory compliance. Plus, it’s all paperless—so you can give your adding machine a rest.
With Concur Travel & Expense, your clients simplify their travel and expense management with:
- E-receipts. Concur offers electronic receipts directly from airlines, hotels, rail, and car rental companies. Transaction information is consolidated into one place, which ensures expenses are accurately tracked.
- Mobile travel and expense management. The Concur mobile app gives travelers the ability to easily manage travel and expenses from their mobile device. Travelers are notified of cancellations, delays, or gate changes in real time. Expenses can be recorded as they’re incurred and expense reports submitted before you’re back at your desk.
- Three way match – an industry exclusive. Concur combines itinerary data gathered at the time of booking, credit card charges employees incur and e-receipts captured directly from the supplier to create a three way match.
- Automated compliance. With the Concur integrated solution, your organization’s policies are enforced before violations occur. Travelers know which purchases are in compliance and which are not.
- Visibility into spend. Detailed reporting reconciles data from multiple sources, giving you a complete view into your travel and expense information.
- A global solution. Concur Travel & Expense supports multiple currencies and languages and integrates with multiple ERP systems. Concur Expense automatically calculates the currency exchange rate, complex car-mileage allowances and VAT/GST/HST/FBT.
- Integration with current systems. Concur services work with enterprise resource planning (ERP), human resources (HR) and accounting systems used by businesses of all sizes.
With Concur Invoice, finance teams can time vendor payments and more accurately forecast and manage cash flow with:
- Customizable workflow. Diverse and dynamic workflow options are available for both invoices and purchase requisitions.
- Automated matching. Concur Invoice compares invoices to purchase orders and records of received goods and services, saving time and ensuring vendor compliance.
- Supplier Portal. The secure portal allows suppliers to track the progress of invoices and payments, reducing questions to AP and procurement.
- Automated payments. Automated vendor payments, including ACH, checks, and credit card, free up AP staff and help companies better manage cash flow.
- Business Intelligence. Powerful, easy-to-use business intelligence tools give organizations complete visibility into how employees are spending money and help them better forecast cash, time payments, and identify additional vendor savings and discounts.
- OCR support. Concur Invoice supports e-invoices directly from suppliers or through the OB10 supplier network—optical character recognition (OCR) technology for scanning and extracting data, and streamlined direct entry with electronic imaging.
- Integration with current systems. Concur Invoice integrates with any enterprise resource planning (ERP) or accounting system.
Concur will provide your clients with full visibility into spend and the ability to ensure policy and regulatory compliance. Let’s get started saving money for your clients—sign up for the free Concur Advisor Program today.
If you are looking for additional ways to add value to your clients, becoming a Concur Advisor can help. Companies that need a travel and spend management solution will benefit from your advice on best practices. You can help them establish policies, improve business process and train employees.
Identify your potential clients
Take a moment to think about your client base. Do the businesses you serve have:
- An outside sales teams?
- Employees who deliver services outside the office?
- Other employees who generate business-related expenses? Anything from office supplies, mileage, project materials to business travel.
- Trouble tracking down and matching expense receipts?
- Manual processes that keep them from taking advantage of vendor discounts?
- Inefficient business processes?
- More than 10 employees?
If you are nodding your head in agreement, we encourage you to sign up for the Concur Advisor Program today. Your clients will appreciate your help.