Concur Advisor Program
Better serve your clients by helping them manage their expense reports, policies, and processes.
Join Free Today
Case Study: Morling & Co/Concur Advisor Program
Advisor Program Introduction (4:09)
Titos Vodka Video Testimonial (3:14)
The Concur Advisor Program
Imagine living in a world where creating expense reports is a simple, quick, paperless process that can be done on-the-go from anywhere, and these reports integrate seamlessly with your accounting system. Now imagine introducing this low-cost and effective way of tracking expenses to your clients - who then suddenly have more time to get back to what is most important - their business (not expense reports). Wouldn't these clients then want to hear which other valuable advice and business tips you might have to share?
Concur virtually eliminates manual data entry, saves everyone time and eliminates headaches. In bringing this solution to their clients, accountants and SMB consultants increase their value as a trusted business advisor.
– Michelle Long, President of Long for Success, Author of Successful QuickBooks Consulting
Be Your Clients' Hero
As a member of the Concur Advisor Program, you can be your clients' hero. We give members the opportunity to help their clients gain one of life's most valuable resources: time. Concur Advisors can offer their clients an exclusive 10% discount on our award-winning expense management solution to help enhance value to their clients. Oh, and your expense reporting process will be easier too - Advisors also automatically receive a free Concur Small Business edition account for their personal use, as well as training and other resources to help get you up to speed.
Whether you do the books, advise on tax issues, or help streamline business processes for your clients, Concur can help you and your clients:
- Save time and money
- Get - and stay - organized
- Take control of spending
- Prevent fraud and decrease risk
Plus, once your clients are all using Concur, you won't be dealing with a box (or storage bin) of receipts come tax time.
What are you waiting for? Get your free account and start learning about how Concur can make life easier for you and your clients. Join Free Today!
How does the Advisor Program work?
You identify a client who has business expenses that must be tracked. This could be anything - business travel, office supplies, marketing costs, and so on. Now it's up to you which road to take - you may choose to support your client as the expert on Concur's solution, or you might direct your client to your Concur Specialist to get started. Or something in between. In any event, the end result will be the same: you'll make your client very happy. Depending on your membership level, you also may be entitled to revenue share opportunity.
The Concur expense management solution saves small businesses time, helping them efficiently manage their travel and expense reporting. The Concur Advisor Program provides accounting professionals with the tools, training and support to help them add this service to their practice.
– Doug Sleeter, President, The Sleeter Group
Who are Concur Advisors?
Who are Concur Advisor Program Members? Our Advisors include accounting professionals, SMB consultants, software gurus, and anyone who wants to help their clients take control of an outdated, inefficient, manual expense management process.
How do you get started?
Once you're a Concur Advisor, you'll have access to step-by-step tutorials, marketing materials, informational webinars, online courses (available for CPE credit), and support from your Concur Specialist to get you as familiar with Concur as you desire. We're here to help both you and your clients.
Concur Advisor Program Membership Benefits Include:
- Free Subscription - Concur® Small Business edition expense management solution for up to two users, as long as your membership is current **
- Discounts & Rewards - Your clients get a 10% discount on all Concur solutions. Go Platinum and share the revenue from your referred clients.
- Free Training - Online courses (available for up to nine hours of CPE) to reinforce your knowledge of travel and expense management rules and best practices.
- Ongoing support from a dedicated Concur Advisor Relationship Manager to profile your client base, increase revenue, and identify ways to deepen your partnership with Concur.
- Coaching from a dedicated Concur New Account Specialist for the first 30 days of your Concur Small Business edition account to get your firm squared away to use our solution, and/or give you familiarity with our solution so you can be comfortable recommending and presenting it to your clients.
- Ability to Add Expense Management to Your Practice – Become knowledgeable on our solutions, T&E rules and best practices, and incorporate this add-on consulting and revenue stream in as few as 4-8 hours of time.
** It is highly recommended that Advisors participate in the free subscription component of the Advisor Program. Knowing Concur yourself makes it easier for you to “diagnose” clients who have a need to automate the expense management process and enables you to demonstrate our solutions to them anytime, anywhere. Of course, we also enable you to send your referrals to us and have a Concur representative assist your clients through the entire process, if you would prefer.
Concur Small Business edition can be used for so much more than travel & expense management. Because of the packaged QuickBooks integration, all credit card transactions can be posted automatically… saving time, increasing accuracy, and reducing bookkeeping costs.
– Sheryl Schuff, CPA
Become Certified: Grow your practice and serve clients better
Earning Certification will help you develop valuable knowledge on the field of travel and expense management while also gaining more familiarity with Concur's solutions.
- Gain knowledge of IRS rules and best practices in expense management
- Develop a detailed understanding of Concur features, setup, and integration
- Get an overview of Concur Standard edition and learn which clients will benefit from this particular edition
- Earn the right to use the Concur Certified Advisor badge to promote your expertise
Become a Platinum Advisor: Receive Additional Benefits
- Earn recurring commissions for your Concur Small Business edition and Concur Standard edition referrals
- Get a free subscription to Concur Small Business edition for up to 25 employees at your firm or a 10% discount off of Concur Standard edition
- Obtain a Platinum Advisor Logo for use on your website, business cards, and marketing collateral
- Be entitled opportunity to host co-branded events and create co-branded marketing materials
We understand some Advisors will want to hold their clients' hands from implementation and beyond, while others will prefer to pass their clients to Concur directly and let us take it from there. We are here to help you give exactly the kind of experience to your clients that you would like. Just let us know your needs. It's that simple.
Concur helps companies of all sizes automate and simplify the expense reporting process, so that they can focus on their business rather than managing expense reports. With Concur, expenses can be filed and approved from anywhere, at any time - including from mobile devices.
I am excited to have found Concur to refer to clients and to use myself. I use it to keep track of trips and related expenses. I like that it works in conjunction with TripIt which organizes my travel.
– M.B. Raimondi, CPA, Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Equip Your Clients with Handy Mobile Apps
Concur's service automatically imports credit card charges from your synced accounts. The handy mobile apps lets users capture receipts by snapping a photo with their smartphones. Expenses are all accounted for online and mapped back to a particular client or department in a few clicks. The opportunity to save time and hassle by implementing Concur for your firm and your clients is yours for the taking.
Recommending our solutions to your clients as an Advisor gives you the chance to impress your client base by helping to equip them with a simple-to-use cloud-based service that automates their entire expense reporting process. It even boasts a seamless integration with QuickBooks and also works with other accounting systems.
Become a Concur Advisor Today
We have mentioned that our Advisors run the gamut from software consultant to CPA, but know you may still be wondering if it is a fit for your unique business. We want to help you determine how much opportunity there is for you to add expense management to your practice. So, we pose the following questions:
I recently implemented Concur for a client to simplify expense reporting. They love snapping pictures of receipts with phones, and I love the easy import into QuickBooks. Concur’s customer support is fantastic!
– Michael Mehr, CPA, QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Help Clients Improve Their Business Processes
- Do you have clients with employees who generate business-related expenses? Anything from office supplies, mileage, project materials to business travel and beyond counts here.
- Are your clients disorganized in how they track receipts for these expenses?
- Do you consult your clients on how to improve their business processes? Do you help your clients uncover and do away with inefficiencies and time-wasting tactics?
- Do you aim to help your clients solve problems (some of which they don't even know exist!) and unseat an inefficient status quo?
- Are your clients open to change but in need of guidance?
- Do you support clients who have more than 10 employees?
- Do you have clients who have outside sales teams on-staff?
- Do you have clients who provide services?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, we encourage you to learn more and sign up for the Concur Advisor Program.
Still Have Questions?
We have some more resources below that will help you get acquainted with the Advisor program and our solutions. Not seeing an answer to your question? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.