With 195 facilities in 22 states, SavaSeniorCare Administrative Services’ affiliated facilities are one of the largest providers of short-term and long-term healthcare services in the United States. They are known for a highly skilled, caring staff and an organization-wide culture of “respect” in which all of their energy is fully focused on its residents and their families. Due to the nature of its business, many employees hit the road on a regular basis, visiting prospective hospitals, doctors and the various facilities.
Although the organization had used the Concur Travel online booking tool for more traditional travel needs, its reimbursement system was totally paper based. So, SavaSeniorCare management decided to go electronic, making the move to Concur Expense. Since then, benefits of Concur Expense include:
• Decreases cost of processing expense reimbursements from $23 to $12 each
• Provides complete visibility into travel and expense spend
• Calculates mileage from physical address to physical address, reducing “round ups”
• Gives users 24/7 convenience for filing claims or checking on reimbursement status
• Reduces time from submission to reimbursement from one month to less than a week
• Saved $217,000 in 2014; $53,000 Q1 2015