MedPro Systems' industry leading connector allows real-time access to the MedProID database via Concur Expense to facilitate accurate HCP data capture for transparency reporting.
MedPro Systems is Concur’s 2016 App Partner of the Year. The MedPro Concur Connect solution is available in both Concur Expense and Concur Invoice.
MedPro Systems® is the leading provider of healthcare license and regulatory compliance solutions to the Life Sciences industry with over 350 pharmaceutical and device manufacturer customers, including 21 of the Top 25 Pharmaceutical companies.
The core of MedProID® is a comprehensive 16 million record database of practitioner and organization licensing information obtained directly from the state licensing authorities which is cross referenced with additional industry data sources and identifiers.
MedPro Concur Connect - Expense Highlights:
• Access to accurate HCP information needed at time of expense capture via a search from within Concur.
• Real-time search results available for the following HCP types: Medical Doctors (Inc. Trainees), Doctors of Osteopathy, Physician Assistants, Advanced Practice Nurses (Mid-Levels), Dentists, Optometrists/Opticians, Veterinarians, Homeopathic/Naturopathic, Podiatrists, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Registered Nurses, Chiropractors, and many more.
• 24/7 real-time accessibility from Concur T&E system to MedProID 16M HCP Database.
• Flexible search options via HCP Name, Address, State License Number and NPI license number, with wildcards available.
• Instant list of results that have been queried against MedPro’s 16M record database for selection and addition to a Concur expense report.
• Efficient Data Resolution Process for inquiries related to search results.
• Access to all data points for compliance with State Disclosure, Federal Sunshine Reporting and Stark Law requirements, among others: Full Name – Including Middle Initial, Address Information, State License Number, NPI Number, Specialty, Taxonomy Code, State Covered Recipient Number and much more.