MedPro Systems' industry leading connector allows real-time access to the MedProID database via Concur Expense to facilitate accurate HCP data capture for transparency reporting.
For the third time, MedPro Systems is Concur’s 2017 App Partner of the Year! The MedPro Concur Connect solution is available in both Concur Expense and Concur Invoice. MedPro Systems supports over 200 Concur Expense and Invoice Customers, who have completed 6M searches in last 5 years.
MedPro Systems® is the leading provider of healthcare license and regulatory compliance solutions to the Life Sciences industry with over 425 pharmaceutical and device manufacturer customers, including 21 of the Top 25 Pharmaceutical companies.
The core of MedProID® is a comprehensive 18 million record database of practitioner and organization licensing information obtained directly from the state licensing authorities which is cross referenced with additional industry data sources and identifiers.
MedPro Concur Connect - Expense Highlights:
• Access to accurate HCP information needed at time of expense capture via a search from within Concur.
• Real-time search results available for the following HCP types: Medical Doctors (Inc. Trainees), Doctors of Osteopathy, APRNs, Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses/LPNs, Dentists, Podiatrists, Chiropractors, Optometrists/Opticians, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Social Workers, Homeopathic/Naturopathic, Perfusionists, Veterinarians, Audiologists, Hearing Aid Dispensers, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian/Nutritionists, Respiratory Cares, Dental Hygienists
• 24/7 real-time accessibility from Concur T&E system to MedProID 18M HCP Database.
• Flexible search options via HCP Name, Address, State License Number and NPI license number, with wildcards available.
• Instant list of results that have been queried against MedPro’s 18M record database for selection and addition to a Concur expense report.
• Efficient Data Resolution Process for inquiries related to search results.
• Access to all data points for compliance with State Disclosure, Federal Sunshine Reporting and Stark Law requirements, among others: Full Name – Including Middle Initial, Address Information, State License Number, NPI Number, Specialty, Taxonomy Code, State Covered Recipient Number and much more.
Customer Case Study: In the first year of using MedPro Concur Connect, over 600 Merz representatives completed 36,000 searches for accurate HCP data capture within Concur Expense.