MedPro’s industry leading connector allows real-time access to the 14M record MedProID® database via Concur to facilitate accurate HCP data capture for transparency reporting.
MedPro Systems® is the leading provider of healthcare license and regulatory compliance solutions to the Life Sciences industry with over 300 pharmaceutical and device manufacturer customers, including 21 of the Top 25 Pharmaceutical companies.
The core of MedProID® is a comprehensive 14 million record database of practitioner and organization licensing information obtained directly from the state licensing authorities which is cross referenced with additional industry data sources and identifiers.
MedPro Concur Connect Highlights:
• Access to accurate HCP information needed at time of expense capture via a search from within Concur.
• Real-time search results available for the following HCP types: Medical Doctors (Inc. Trainees), Doctors of Osteopathy, Physician Assistants, Advanced Practice Nurses (Mid-Levels), Dentists, Optometrists/Opticians, Veterinarians, Homeopathic/Naturopathic, Podiatrists, Psychologists, Pharmacists, Registered Nurses, Chiropractors.
• 24/7 real-time accessibility from Concur T&E system to MedProID 14M HCP Database.
• Flexible search options via HCP Name, Address, State License Number and NPI license number, with wildcards available.
• Instant list of results that have been queried against MedPro’s 14M record database for selection and addition to a Concur expense report.
• Efficient Data Resolution Process for inquiries related to search results.
• Access to all data points for compliance with State Disclosure and Federal Sunshine Reporting requirements, among others: Full Name – Including Middle Initial, Address Information, State License Number, NPI Number, Specialty, Taxonomy Code, State Covered Recipient Number and much more.