Concur Connector for Workday | Concur App Center
Pre-packaged Connector to integrate Concur and Workday
App by: TBoxCloud
The TBoxConnectPack Concur+Workday automates the synchronization of Employee Profiles, Expense Reports, Payroll updates, Referential Data, and is fully customizable.
The TBoxConnectPack Concur+Workday automates the synchronization of data between the systems and completely eliminates the manual process to keep the systems up-to-date and consistent.
TBoxConnectPack Concur+Workday Core functionality
HR Synchronization: Employee Profiles
• Financial Synchronization: Expense Reports
• Payroll Synchronization: Payment process notifications and confirmation
• Other Synchronizations: Vendors List, Departments, Geographies, etc.
• Referential Mapping: Used when 2 systems maintain a dissimilar list of referential data that must be matched during synchronization.
• No manual updates or corrections.
• Complete Transparency: The TBoxConnectPack is fully automated and operates on its own, without user interaction.
• Regain focus on your work and productivity.
• Maintain clean and consistent data between applications.
• Pre-packaged Connector: Already built with the essential functionality and Best-practices, deploying your integration is that much faster and cost effective.
• Integrate 2 or more Applications: Multiple synchronizations and process flows between various systems.
• Fully Customizable: Any aspect of the TBoxConnectPack can easily be customized including the Data Mapping, Transformations, conversions, Schedules, Workflows, Notifications, etc.
The Customization capability of the TBoxConnectPack ensures years of compatibility and performance every time your connected Applications get updated.
Integration Models Available
• Hub: The most agile and scalable solution to integrate 2 or more applications.
• Direct: Application-to-Application connectivity for 2 applications.
• FTP: Flat-file transfer between 2 applications with transit via FTP server.
• At any time, Customers can scale-up their integrations by adding other applications such as:
o Microsoft Dynamics CRM, GP, AX, SL, NAV.
o QuickBooks Desktop and Online
o Oracle EBS