GroundScope | Concur App Center
No. 1 for global ground transportation solutions.
App by: GroundScope
GroundScope is the leading global managed ground transportation service for corporate clients, available through Concur Travel to provide integrated business taxi reservations.
The world is becoming smaller and business travel is increasingly commonplace. It is, therefore, becoming more important than ever to make the door-to-door journey as simple as possible for all travellers. Since, as a recent study by YouGov on behalf of Concur showed, 1 in 5 (18%) of business travellers admit that their biggest pain point while travelling on business is the stack of receipts and expense reports that need to be completed on their return, it is good to know that Concur and GroundScope are working together to take away the pain.
The best way to provide a great service is to view travel from the traveller’s perspective. This is a view held firmly by both Concur and GroundScope. So we repeatedly ask ourselves these key questions:
• How can we make sure our travellers feel safe, no matter which mode of transport they use?
• How can we make the booking experience better for travellers?
• How can we ensure expenses are not a laborious process?
GroundScope provides a fast and efficient method of booking with instant email confirmations, SMS notifications prior to pick-up, and online receipts within two working days of travel. And because the booking is all online, and the two systems are integrated, business travellers can rest assured that their taxi trip will be imported directly into their expense claim.
The combination of Concur and Groundscope allows business travellers to relax. Why? For four reasons:
1) the taxi drivers have been through stringent checks.,
2) GroundScope gives travellers fixed price quotes and lets them pay through a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant system so they don’t need to carry cash,
3) the traveller’s payment is imported straight into their expense claim, so they won’t have to worry about forgetting to claim it,
4) travellers can photograph and upload their receipt straight into their expense claim, using their mobile phone, so losing receipts is no longer an issue either.