Healthcare Data Solutions is Concur’s App Center Partner of the Year 2013-2015 because we serve more life sciences customers than any other partner, with a 97% retention rate.
HDS Concur Connect from Healthcare Data Solutions provides pharmaceutical, medical device and life sciences organizations with timely and accurate healthcare provider credential data for federal, state and internal compliance reporting needs.
For Loi Bertrand and EFPIA, HDS Global Concur Connect provides access to HCPs in 21 countries.
HDS Concur Connect provides real-time 24/7/365 access to verified/validated HCP/HCO data for Open Payments Reporting. Data is updated to Concur nightly and includes, but is not limited to Provider Name, Professional Designation, Practice/Hospital Name, Address, NPI, State License and Taxonomy/Specialty. HDS Concur Connect has intuitive search options that enable users to easily identify HCPs, increasing user adoption and spend tracking accuracy.
HDS Concur Connect Provides You With:
• Built‐in integration with Concur
• Real-time search capabilities to Physicians, Dentists and all Federally Reportable individuals and entities
• Physician profile information cross-referenced to provide visibility to practice and associated practitioners, enabling the identification of HCPs at multiple addresses
• Complete data elements required for Open Payments Reporting (i.e., NPI#, NPI Taxonomy, etc.)
• Dedicated client support
• Attendee fields to align with Open Payments regulations: Middle Initial, Suffix, Taxonomy, Tax ID and Covered Recipient ID
• Standard Attendee Detail fields, including: Expense Location Country, Expense Location Subdivision, Expense Locations City
• Global data in 21 countries
• Export your Concur Expense extract directly into an Open Payments solution that converts the data into the proper format for Federal and State reporting
Experience our award-winning Concur Connector, unparalleled customer service, and dedicated implementation team, all to save you time, money and risk, with HDS Concur Connect from Healthcare Data Solutions