HDSverify-for-Concur-Connect | Concur App Center
HDS Concur Connect
HCP/HCO search: Federal/State Open Payments reporting.
App by: Healthcare Data Solutions (HDS)
Real-time access to HDS' compliance database in Concur. Simple, fast & accurate return of HCPs and HCOs.
HDS Concur Connect from Healthcare Data Solutions provides pharmaceutical, medical device and life sciences healthcare organizations with timely and accurate U.S. and global healthcare provider credential data for federal, state and internal compliance reporting needs.
With the HDS Concur Connect solution, Concur Expense users have real-time 24/7/365 access to verified/validated data on HCPs/HCOs for Sunshine Act Reporting, plus data in over 30 countries for global requirements. Data is updated to the cloud weekly and includes, but is not limited to Provider Name, Professional Designation, Practice/Hospital Name, Address, NPI, State License and Taxonomy/Specialty. HDS Concur Connect has intuitive search options that enable users to easily identify healthcare providers, increasing user adoption and spend tracking accuracy.
HDS Concur Connect Provides You With:
• Built‐in integration with Concur
• Real-time search capabilities to Physicians, Dentists and all Federally Reportable individuals and entities
• Physician profile information cross-referenced to provide visibility to practice and associated practitioners, enabling the identification of Physicians at multiple addresses
• Complete data elements required for Open Payments (Sunshine Act) Reporting (i.e., NPI# and NPI Taxonomy, etc.)
• Dedicated client support
• Attendee fields to align with final Open Payments regulations: Middle Initial, Suffix, Taxonomy, Tax ID and Covered Recipient ID
• Standard Attendee Detail fields, including: Expense Location Country, Expense Location Subdivision, Expense Locations City
• Global data in over 30 countries
Locating a provider is fast and simple. First Name, Last Name is all you need. Hit “Search” to initiate a “Fetch” call from the Concur API to the HDS database. In less than a second, HDS returns all potential records. Select the appropriate provider and that record is retained in your local database at Concur (Favorites). You receive an extract of the “Selected” HDS Physician Record for your Track Aggre