Ease deployment and management of enterprise apps for IT through auto provisioning and secure single sign-on access across cloud, on-premise, and hybrid environments to Concur.
Centrify strengthens enterprise security by managing and securing identities from cyber threats. As organizations expand IT resources and teams beyond their premises, identity is becoming the new security perimeter. With our platform of integrated software and cloud-based services, Centrify uniquely secures and unifies identity for both privileged and end users across today’s hybrid IT world of cloud, mobile and data center.
The result is stronger security and compliance, improved business agility and enhanced user productivity through single sign-on. Over 5000 customers, including half of the Fortune 50 and over 80 federal agencies, leverage Centrify to secure identities.
Concur supports enterprise single sign-on with Centrify making the set up and administering of multiple user accounts easy. Centrify supports apps across cloud, on-premise and hybrid environments to Concur and thousands of enterprise apps like Salesforce.com and Office 365.
• Integration with Active Directory
• Automated Account Provisioning
• Secure Browser Single Sign-on (SSO) with SAML
Learn more at www.centrify.com and submit an inquiry to connect with us to get set up.
- User provisioning is only supported if the client has Expense.
- Standard Edition: User Provisioning can be used for the initial population of Concur but the client may have to import employee data via a file depending on their configuration choices. Ongoing new hire records & maintenance can be accomplished via User Provisioning but additional imports could be necessary.
- Professional Edition: User Provisioning can be used for the initial population of a basic Concur setup but it is likely the client will need to import more employee data via files due to configuration choices. Ongoing new hire records may be added via User Provisioning depending on configuration choices. Maintenance of records can be accomplished via User Provisioning.