Automated transaction monitoring:
What if you could reduce out-of-compliance T&E expenses by as much as 70%? A study by Oversight found that only 10% of travelers are responsible for nearly all high-risk spending within an organization — so while fraud is certainly a hot button issue, it can be remedied with Oversight’s automated transaction monitoring.
• A prebuilt connector to Concur Expense automatically sends your expense data to Oversight.
• Oversight’s proprietary software, Insights On Demand™, applies multidimensional artificial intelligence techniques to monitor and report on the behavior related to cardholders, merchants, spend categories, and items purchased.
• Results are displayed via plain language alerts in a workflow enabled application for easy research and resolution.
Actionable insight into T&E and P-card activity:
Oversight’s management dashboard and case management tool provide in depth, real-time visibility into companywide spend and compliance — enabling you to immediately:
• Identify high risk employees and repeat offenders.
• Uncover high risk activity including unusual spend patterns, duplicate expenses, split transactions, and suspicious out-of- pocket expenses.
• Action findings to remediate issues, create policy awareness, and influence employee behavior.
Oversight’s predefined solutions also incorporate analytics to proactively address potential FCPA, Bribery Act and other anti-corruption risks.
“The ROI on this tool has been 6.5 times what we paid for it. We now have visibility into every single expense report, which is invaluable. And it has also been hugely educational for our employees, as it has allowed us to promote the use of corporate or P-cards over cash.”
- Carolyn Hardee, Corporate Card Program Manager at Autodesk
“You are essentially flying blind if you do not have a tool like Oversight, because Oversight can analyze data in a way that the human eye cannot…I’d rather have Oversight than an army of people trying to do the analysis.”
- John Feiwell, Director of Financial Process & Quality Improvement at ABS