How to Establish Yourself as the Go-to Business Resource for Expense Management with Your SMB Clients
Written on August 15, 2012 at 9:08 am, by Bob Lewis
Here at Concur, we pride ourselves in helping our partners achieve success with their clients. That’s why we started the Concur Advisor Program last spring.
Since its launch, we’re excited to announce that we’ve helped over 3,000 accounting professionals and SMB consultants bring greater value to their small business customers by adding expense management services and consulting to their practices.
How could this program work for you?
As a member of the Advisor Program, we’ll arm you with the knowledge, tools, training and support to help your small business clients save time, control expenses, optimize cash flow and prevent fraud. Our goal is to help you be the go-to business resource for travel and expense reporting and receipt management with your customers.
Some of the perks you receive as an advisor include:
- A free Concur Small Business edition account for training and personal use
- A dedicated specialist to help you and your clients better understand the solution
- And for a limited time, advisors who refer their first client by October 1, 2012, can offer that client an additional three months of Concur Small Business edition for free
We are also excited to share the news about about our Intuit Anywhere Integration with QuickBooks. Small businesses using Concur expense management can now easily and securely import their data between QuickBooks and the Concur web or mobile app. The ability to instantly transfer this data and streamline the expense reporting process will help small businesses save the time, improve expense tracking and receipt management.
As a part of this integration, customers are able to sync credit card data in both Concur and QuickBooks with a smart update process that merges the data together for easy reconciliation. This is the most complete and capable cloud based integration available for expense management with QuickBooks.
In addition to this integration, here are some other recent enhancements we’ve made to the Advisor Program:
- New resources on Advisor Portal – Advisors can access this members-only portal to receive online training (up to 9 hours of continuing professional education), track their clients, learn about upcoming webinars and events, and enhance their understanding of Concur’s solutions. Email templates are also available to advisors so they can help educate their clients about Concur products.
- New features on Advisor Program Website - The enhanced website contains more in-depth information for prospective and current members such as a new video and case studies about the program.
The Concur Advisor Program is open to any accountant or SMB consultant interested in delivering greater value to their SMB clients. For more information, please visit www.concur.com/advisor.