Written on April 10, 2012 at 9:04 am, by Kristel Wills
Some call it “padding” the expense report. A few extra dollars here and there for mileage, food or gas. Who’s going to pay attention? Well, a lot of smart companies are catching on. And at Concur, we want to help by sharing our expertise on detecting and doing something about fraudulent activity – from a few dollars to a few thousand – in our new e-book, “Solution Spotlight: Expense Fraud.”
This free e-book will help you identify and prevent fraud. It also provides tips on how to confront employees and offers tools for organizations of any size to help combat “padding.”
- What Is It and How Does it Affect Your Company?
- You’ve Uncovered Fraud – Now What?
- How to Confront an Employee
- Two Tips for Writing Your Corporate Expense Policy
- Fitting Your Expense Policy with Your Company Culture
- Using the Power of Your Smartphone
- Auditing Services Enable Fraud Prevention
- Preventing Fraud with Automation
- The Concur Audit Solution
Page Count: 30
File Size: 1.3 megabytes